Welcome to LoadRunnr
LoadRunnr is operated by LoadRunnr Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
LoadRunnr provides every user with a platform where they can avail of specific carriage services which are offered by us. The LoadRunnr may be presently accessed on our website, www.loadrunnr.in & LoadRunnr Mobile Application.
Please review the Terms of Service carefully.
- Use of the LoadRunnr is governed by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service''). The use of any other product or service offered by LoadRunnr Technologies India Pvt. Ltd (including access to its websites) shall be governed by separate terms and conditions and are not covered by these Terms of Service.
- By using the LoadRunnr Website & Applications, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service, you should not use the LoadRunnr Website & Applications.
- The terms ``we” and “us” refers to Loadrunnr Technologies India Pvt. Ltd (Owner Of LoadRunnr) and its affiliates and any successor entity, and the term “you” & “Your” refers to you, the user of the LoadRunnr Services.
- LoadRunnr provides the services which are meant to connect you and independent third-party delivery partners (“LoadRunnr Delivery Partners”) who provide transportation and/or logistic services. You acknowledge that all the transportation and/or logistic services provided by LoadRunnr Delivery Partner shall not be deemed to be provided by LoadRunnr. You further acknowledge that LoadRunnr by itself does not own, employ or provide transportation and/or logistic services or function as a transportation carrier, common carrier or public carrier. In addition, LoadRunnr DeliveryPartner shall not represent to be an agent, employee or staff of LoadRunnr
Acceptance of the Terms
- By using the LoadRunnr Platform, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the Terms of Service.
- Your use of the LoadRunnr Platform is subject to the Terms of Service, which may be updated from time to time without notice to you.
- Your acceptance of the Terms of Service is valid, binding and constitutes the entire agreement between us (irrespective of whether you are a user of or visitor to the LoadRunnr Platform). The Terms of Service supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the LoadRunnr Platform, and the services that are provided to you through the LoadRunnr Platform.
Amendment of these Terms of Services
- We may amend, modify, change, add or remove portions of these Terms of Service at any time without notice to you. The latest Terms of Service will be posted at this URL, and you should review the Terms of Service each time before you use the LoadRunnr Platform. By using the LoadRunnr Platform, you are presumed to have noticed the latest version of the Terms of Service.
- By using the LoadRunnr Services, you represent and warrant that
- You are fully able, competent and authorised to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, representations and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service;
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information;
- Have attained the age to legally accept these Terms of Service as per the laws applicable to you and/or at your location, or the age of 18 years, whichever is higher;
- All details you provide us regarding your consignment shall be true and accurate, and you acknowledge that we are not required to independently verify the same when issuing the goods receipt / consignment note / goods forwarding note; and
- Your use of the LoadRunnr Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Use of the LoadRunnr Services is void where prohibited.
- You are not eligible to use the LoadRunnr Services if you are our competitor, or if you operate a similar business or platform. The LoadRunnr Services is available only to genuine users who are accessing it for their personal or business purposes
Registration and Your Account
- You can create an account with us by registering on the LoadRunnr Platform. The registration of your account on the LoadRunnr Platform is subject to you satisfying the Terms of Service at all times.
- You may only register a single Account, and LoadRunnr reserves the right to deactivate any additional or duplicate Accounts.
- You are the sole authorized user of your Account and your Account shall not be resold or authorized to any third party;
- Transfer of your Account to any other person or legal entity is not permitted, and you may not use an Account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without proper authorization.
- If we have reasonable grounds to suspect violation of these Terms of Service or that registration information you have provided is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, we may terminate your account and refuse current or future use of any or all parts of the LoadRunnr Platform.
- LoadRunnr reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend the Account, and your use of the Service or the Platform at any time, without prior notice, due to any changes in our internal policy or the Applicable Law or any breach of these Terms by you, or for any necessary reason at LoadRunnr sole discretion.
- While using the Services provided by LoadRunnr Delivery Partner, you represent, warrant / undertake / acknowledge that:
- You shall be either the owners or the authorized agents of the owners of the goods and materials comprising any requested shipments. You have accepted these Terms not only for you but (if applicable) also as agents for and on behalf of the owner of the goods and materials comprising shipments.
- Neither the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner nor LoadRunnr holds title to or acquires any ownership interest in any shipments that your request to be delivered through the Services;
- LoadRunnr Delivery Partners will be directed by your instructions to transport the shipments to your designated location. You shall give the LoadRunnr Delivery Partners sufficient, accurate and executable instructions or orders. Any extra costs arising from the difference between your provided information and the actual situation or facts involved shall be borne by you. Any amendment or change to your instructions or orders (and any pricing or cost changes triggered by such amendment or change) must be approved and updated;
- In the event that the recipient is found to be absent from the address specified by you and no other instructions have been provided by you, the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner will contact you (at the number provided by you) and attempt to return the shipment back to you. If the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner cannot reach you, the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner has the right to handle the shipment. Any charges for additional handling and further shipment transportation will be borne by you. In this case, LoadRunnr and LoadRunnr Delivery Partner shall not be liable for the loss or damage to the shipment, except as a result of willful misconduct or gross negligence. Should a re-transportation of item be needed, a new transportation order will be placed and billed;
- You shall verify the information of the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner and vehicle and use your own discretion to decide whether or not to accept the services of the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner before the shipment. You shall be deemed to have accepted and accepted all information relating to the shipment provided by the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner, whether or not such information is identical with your order information. After the shipment, you shall not hold LoadRunnr liable for any inconsistency between any information in the shipment and the order information
- You have complied with all Applicable Laws relating to the nature, condition, packaging, handling, storage and carriage of the goods and materials comprising shipments.
- You shall not transport (and LoadRunnr Delivery Partners are entitled to refuse transport of) any goods and materials that are prohibited by law (such as alcohol and/or tobacco products, if applicable), perishable substances, and radioactive material.
- We do not carry, nor perform Services regarding, goods which are in our sole opinion dangerous goods including, but not limited to, those specified in the regulations, guidelines, technical instructions, codes applicable to us and our business or to the transport of, or the performance of Services regarding dangerous goods. We may at our discretion accept some dangerous goods for carriage, or for the performance of other Services, in some locations if you have been accorded the status of an approved customer and this must be given by us in writing before your shipment can be accepted. Your dangerous goods will only be accepted if they comply with the applicable regulations and our requirements. Details of our requirements together with the procedure for applying for approved customer status are available from our nearest office and a dangerous goods surcharge will be invoiced to you upon acceptance of your shipment.
- We accept shipments only upon your declaration of the type and value of the shipment (“said to contain” basis). We have no responsibility whatsoever as to the correctness of description, type or value thereof and you agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims that may be brought against us arising out of or relating to such declaration provided by you and any costs we will incur relating thereto.
- You are liable for any loss or damages (including physical damages, lost revenues, personal injuries, financial damages or losses, or any other loss or damage) suffered by any third party as a result of your breach of these Terms;
- LoadRunnr Delivery Partners will not open and inspect shipments nor be responsible for the transportation of special goods without prior agreement from you. LoadRunnr and LoadRunnr Delivery Partners shall bear no responsibility or any legal liability resulting from the transportation of shipments;
- You shall ensure that shipments are adequately packed to protect against damage in the course of transportation, and also that no part of any shipments can be removed without the case, wrapper or container being torn or broken, a seal being broken or two adhesive surfaces being forced apart. In particular, in the case of a shipment of a fragile nature, that shipment shall be packaged in a case or container of sufficient durability and strength and shall be encased in or surrounded by sufficient and suitable protective material inside that case or container such that the shipment is guarded against damage that may result from any force, pressure or blows to which transportation items are ordinarily subject during the course of transportation and that such fragile shipments shall bear specific words indicating its contains fragile items displayed on the face of the case or container and above the address of the named addressee;
- LoadRunnr shall not be responsible to provide a protective service for the transportation of perishable commodities or commodities requiring protection from heat or cold. Such commodities will be accepted for transportation solely at your risk for any damages arising from the transportation;
- In the event that some items are lost during the Services, LoadRunnr will not be responsible for the same in case of loss or damage or theft. By using the Platform and the Services, you agree to accept such risks and agree that LoadRunnr is not responsible for the acts or omissions of you on the Platform or using the Services; and
- LoadRunnr Delivery Partner will not help for loading, unloading, moving, hauling or lifting your shipment unless the Helper Service is requested by you. The Helper Service enables you to arrange and schedule moving services with the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner. Through our Platform, you can submit a request for a LoadRunnr Delivery Partner to pick up the items you specify for loading, unloading, moving, hauling or lifting. By requesting the Helper Service, you warrant that you have accepted and shall comply with all the terms below and Applicable Laws with respect to such requirements:
- Additional charge will be applied for Helper Service. Related cost is based on the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner’s sole discretion;
- You acknowledge that LoadRunnr does not provide moving or function as a moving carrier and you agree that LoadRunnr has no responsibility or liability to you related to any moving provided to you by the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner through the use of the Helper Service other than as expressly set forth hereof;
- LoadRunnr does not guarantee the performance of the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner. By using the Helper Services, you acknowledge that use of the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner arranged or scheduled using the Helper Service is at your own risk and judgment. LoadRunnr shall not have any liability arising from or in any way related to your transactions or relationship with the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner. Any dispute that you may have regarding the performance of any Services is between you and the applicable LoadRunnr Delivery Partner. LoadRunnr is not responsible for any loss or damages (including physical damages, lost revenues, personal injuries, financial damages or losses, or any other loss or damage) suffered by you or any third party as a result of a LoadRunnr Delivery Partner’s performance while providing the Helper Service;
- You represent and warrant that you are either the owners or the authorized agents of the owners of the items and you have all right, title and permission to request and allow the loading, unloading, moving, or lifting of any items, and that the performance of the Helper Service by a LoadRunnr Delivery Partner will not result in the violation of any third party's ownership or privacy rights;
- The LoadRunnr Delivery Partner will not help wrap items or pack boxes. It is expected that you will have everything properly packed and ready for transport before your LoadRunnr Delivery Partner arrives. The LoadRunnr Delivery Partner also does not offer installation or removal of any appliances. LoadRunnr and the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner shall not be liable for any loss or damages (including physical damages, lost revenues, personal injuries, financial damages or losses, or any other loss or damage) suffered by you or any third party as a result of improper packing;
- If you require extra protection for your items or other special requirements, please communicate with the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner in advance. You understand that the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner, at its sole discretion, decides whether to accept such requirements or not. If the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner decides to accept such requirements, additional charge for such requirements may apply at the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner’s sole discretion. You shall give to the LoadRunnr Delivery Partners sufficient, accurate and executable instructions or orders. Any extra costs arising from the difference between your provided information and the actual situation or facts involved shall be borne by you; and
- If you did not select Helper Service while placing your order, it will be left to the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner’s discretion to either continue with the order or kindly ask you to cancel your order. Please be informed that all the above clauses are applicable if the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner decides to continue the order.
For all Outstation Trips taken through LoadRunnr, you, as consignor, declare that the goods transported in the trip do not include illegal, banned, breached, violative, harmful commodity/commodities or anything of that nature, and further declare that the ownership of the goods does not lie with LoadRunnr Technologies India Pvt. Ltd or its aggregators/drivers.
- Information on the indicative pricing and charges for all services offered on the LoadRunnr Platform is available on the LoadRunnr Mobile App or will be informed by our Call Center representative at the time of booking. The actual pricing and charges will be known to you once we have the information regarding your consignment and the destination and any other relevant information. We reserve the right to change the pricing without notice to you since it is dynamic and pricing is based on several factors depending on the nature of your consignment. We also reserve the right to customise the pricing for different users based on specific requirements applicable to each booking.
- You agree to pay the toll & Parking Charges applicable on verifying the receipt of the same.
Payments, Invoicing & Taxes
- If you are paying cash directly to the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner, please confirm with LoadRunnr Delivery Partner the amount to be paid. LoadRunnr shall not be liable if there is a dispute between you and LoadRunnr Delivery Partner over the amount of cash paid.
- You are required to make full payment of the charge for the Services provided to you by the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner. Payment of such charge shall be considered the same as payment made directly by you to the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner.
- Online payment: Online payment for the services shall be made to us at the time book our services, and can be made either via credit card / debit card / cash cards, net banking, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, etc., as may be processed by independent payment service providers, through other banking channels, In the event the payment cannot be accepted through the online payment methods, you will have to make a cash payment of the charges to us by directly making payment to the person / driver collecting your consignment.
- The LoadRunnr Wallet is a closed ended scheme offered only to users of the LoadRunnr Platform, where you as a user will have the option to make an advance payment to us which will be adjusted against the charges incurred by you on the LoadRunnr Platform, for services which you may request now or in the future. You may make advance payments by the online method or by any other method designated by Lodrunnr Technologies India Pvt. Ltd from time to time, and the amount so paid in advance will reflect on your user page. No interest shall be payable for the advance amounts paid to us. The advance amounts will be adjusted against charges you may incur pursuant to your use of the LoadRunnr Platform and the amount is non-refundable and any refunds will only be considered in accordance with our refund policy (explained below).
- We will generate an invoice which will be sent across to you by email upon the completion of the services. The invoice shall be indicative of all applicable charges including but not limited to the surcharge, toll charges, right time charge, wait time charge, service tax or any other fees / taxes / charges we may incur in the provision of the services.
- You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with the services in a timely manner with a valid payment method. Your use of the LoadRunnr Platform and/or the services we provide you may be subject to taxes, duties and fees payable in India and/or your location. You shall be solely responsible for payment of all such taxes, duties and fees and the charges provided by us are exclusive of any taxes, duties and fees. In certain cases, we may have the obligation to pay taxes, duties and fees arising out of our arrangement and such taxes, duties and fees shall be charged to you in addition to any payments you make for the services. If the payment method specified by you fails or your account is past due, then:
- you agree to pay all amounts due on your account upon demand and reimburse us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that you authorised or accepted,
- we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms, if it remains unpaid; and
- we reserve the right to either suspend or terminate your account or any pending services, including deletion of your account.
- You agree to submit any disputes regarding any charge to your account in writing to us within thirty (15) days of such charge, otherwise such dispute will be waived and such charge will be final and not subject to challenge.
- GST, as applicable, will be levied on the Invoice.
- Any information shall be considered only prospectively. Under no circumstances, will invoices be revised retrospectively for delay in providing GST registration information.
- Taxes on reverse charge mechanism, wherever applicable, shall have to be paid by the recipient of services.
- We generally do not refund any amounts received from you for any services delivered through the LoadRunnr Platform. However, in cases or erroneous transactions and other similar exceptional cases, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all the relevant details, and we shall consider any refund on a case-to-case basis, at our sole discretion.
- If you cancel your booking before twenty-four (24) hours of the time selected by you for the team to report at the premises, then you shall be entitled to a refund of the entire amount paid as advance. If you choose to cancel your booking within twenty-four (24) hours of the of the time selected by you for the team to report at the premises, then LoadRunnr shall not return / refund the advance paid by you and shall treat the same as a cancellation fee, unless otherwise returned or refunded at our sole discretion.
Partner Referral Terms & Conditions
- For the purpose of these Referral Terms, (i) the term "We", "Us", “LoadRunnr” or "Company" shall mean LoadRunnr Technologies India Private Limited; (ii) the term “Referrer" shall mean the person whose Referral Code(Mobile No) has been used to sign up; (iii) the term "Referral Recipient" or ‘referee’, for the purposes of this program shall mean the person who signs up using a valid Referral Code; (iv) the term “LoadRunnr Delivery Partner” or “You” shall mean either the Referrer and the Referral Recipient; (v) The term “Referral Code” shall mean the mobile number o the Referrer; (vi) The Term “Referral Earnings” shall mean any incentive provided by the Company to the Referrer or the Referral Recipient; (vii) the term "Referral Program" shall mean the process under which the Referrer or the Referral Recipient uses the Referral Code on the online platform, loadrunnr.in, to avail the Benefit.
- To participate in a Referral Program, You must agree to these Referral Terms set forth herein, which become part of the Terms & Conditions.
- These Referral Terms constitute a valid and legally binding agreement between You and Us. By participating in the Referral Program, You agree to be bound by the Referral Terms provided herein.
Eligibility For Refferal:
- The Referring Partner must be an Existing LoadRunnr Delivery Partner.
- The Referring Partner Should atleast have been Completed One Order on the Platform to avail the Refer & Earn Benefit.
Incase of any fraud on investigation You Will be terminated from the platform & Your Earning Will be on Hold, May also take appropriate Legal action by the governing Laws
- The Services shall not be used for illegal purposes, including but not limited to (i) violation of Applicable Law; (ii) storing or sending any unlawful material; (iii) sharing of sensitive personal information of others, without their consent (iv) causing intentional harm, nuisance, inconvenience or annoyance; (v) impairing or harming the proper operation of the Services; (vi) exhibiting the tenor of impersonating another person; or (vii) copying or distributing the Services without the permission of LoadRunnr;
- You shall not discriminate against or harass anyone on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation;
- We may at our discretion accept some Dangerous Goods for carriage, or for the performance of other Services, in some locations if you have been accorded the status of an approved customer and this must be given by us in writing before your consignment can be accepted. Your Dangerous Goods will only be accepted if they comply with the applicable regulations and our requirements. Details of our requirements together with the procedure for applying for approved customer status are available from our nearest office and a dangerous goods surcharge will be invoiced to you upon acceptance of your consignment.
- We accept consignments only upon your declaration of the type and value of the consignment (“said to contain” basis). We have no responsibility whatsoever as to the correctness of description, type or value thereof and you agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims that may be brought against us arising out of or relating to such declaration provided by you and any costs we will incur relating thereto.
- We may contact you with service-related communication, from time to time, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail or important notices pertaining to our arrangement. We shall use the contact information provided at the time of registration and you should ensure that they are up-to-date. We may also use contact information to send you other messages, such as updates, user communications, newsletters, changes to features of the LoadRunnr Platform, or our offers
Limit of Liabilities
- LoadRunnr, including its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, licensors, successors and assigns, and each of its respective officers, directors, employees, agents, or shareholders, is not responsible and shall not be held liable for: (i) damage/defect/change of item/property from its original state due to substandard packaging; (ii) item/property already damaged/defected/changed before the start of the transportation; (iii) quality of the Services as it is entirely dependent on the LoadRunnr Delivery Partner, who is ultimately providing you the transportation and/or logistic services; (iv) any booking that is not accepted; (v) any loss, damage or injury resulting from the use of or inability to use the Services, including loss, damage or injury caused by wrong usage of the Services, error in call centre number, network issues, malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness; (vi) appropriateness of mobile or email or any other communication medium (You shall be responsible for immediately reporting the errors, if any, occurred in the information sent to you regarding booking confirmation); (vii) any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any damages whatsoever including profit and loss, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if LoadRunnr has been advised of the possibility; or (viii) any lost items during the Services, LoadRunnr will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for any loss or damages of such items.
- Without limiting the foregoing, to the fullest extent permitted by Applicable Law, you understand, agree and acknowledge that, before handing over the shipment for transportation, your shipment shall be insured by a general insurance company operating in India if the shipment or any contents thereof are of the value exceeding INR 25,000. In absence of adequate insurance or in absence of wrong or non-declaration of the shipment details / value, and whether insured or not, the transportation of the shipment shall be entirely at your risk and not ours and we explicitly and specifically disclaim any liability and/or responsibility arising/accruing from the damage / loss / theft / misappropriation or any insurable loss to / of the shipment or any contents of the shipment and you further agree to indemnify us in all those cases where we have suffered loss of reputation / goodwill due to your actions of breaching our Terms.
- If the receiver / consignee refuses to accept delivery, we will try to contact you and discuss the appropriate action, and if we are not able to contact you then we reserve the right to dispose of the consignment in the appropriate manner. You agree to pay us any costs we incur in forwarding, disposing of or returning the consignment and our charges, if any.
Third Party Interactions
- While using or accessing the Platform, you may enter into correspondence or transactions with third-party service providers, advertisers or sponsors who display or offer their goods and/or services through the Platform. Any such activity, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activity, is solely between you and the applicable third-party.
- You agree not to use and maintain in confidence all information and data relating to LoadRunnr Platform, its services, products, business affairs, marketing and promotion plans or other operations and its associated companies which are disclosed to you by or on behalf of LoadRunnr Platform or which are otherwise directly or indirectly acquired by you from LoadRunnr Platform, or any of its affiliate companies, or created in the course of these Terms. You shall ensure that you only use such confidential information in order to use the Platform and the Services, and shall not without LoadRunnr Platform’s prior written consent, disclose or permit disclosure of any confidential information to any third party
- The confidential information does not include information that: (i) you create independently without reference to, use of or reliance of confidential information (provided that you have evidence in writing that the information falls within this exception); (ii) at the time of disclosure, is public knowledge (otherwise than as a result of a breach of confidentiality by you or any person to whom you has disclosed the information); (iii) became known to you from a source (other than LoadRunnr Platform) other than by the breach of an obligation of confidentiality owed to LoadRunnr Platform and you have no reasons to know that such a source is in breach of any confidentiality obligations whether owned directly or indirectly to LoadRunnr Platform; or (iv) is required to be disclosed by Applicable Law.
- You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights (including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights) of any kind on the LoadRunnr Platform, and our websites, emails, platforms, mobile sites, applications, other products and/or services. We are not granting any license to you under any of those intellectual property rights by virtue of these Terms of Service. You further acknowledge and agree that we retain ownership and control over the “look and feel” and substance of our tools, widgets, buttons, applications and the like. We reserve all rights that are not explicitly granted to you under these Terms of Service.
- Our trademarks, logos, service marks, images, trade names, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and other distinctive branding features constitute our intellectual property and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part. You agree not to infringe any intellectual property rights when you use the LoadRunnr Platform and that you will indemnify us for any claims which may arise on us in this regard.
- We have invested substantial time and effort into developing the LoadRunnr Platform and it contains our own or licensed intellectual property. You further agree not to breach our intellectual property rights or attempt to reverse-engineer or discover the source code (by any means) of the LoadRunnr Platform. You agree that any infringement of these restrictions will cause us irreparable loss.
Term and Termination
- You may terminate your account and end your use of the LoadRunnr at any time. We have the right (at our sole discretion and without any liability to you) for any reason to:
- Delete, disable or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the LoadRunnr;
- Remove and discard any Content within any account or anywhere on the LoadRunnr; or (c) shut down an account, with or without notice.
- If you terminate your account, we will have no obligation to refund you any fees you may have paid. Upon deactivating your account, these Terms of Service terminate and your access rights to the LoadRunnr immediately cease to exist. Our rights survive the termination of these Terms of Service.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- Except as otherwise set forth in these Terms, these Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be settled by arbitration.
- A failure on our part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, it shall not invalidate the rest of the Terms of Service which shall remain in full force and effect, and we shall try to give effect to the intention as reflected in the provision. We may assign the agreement between us pursuant to the Terms of Service in whole or in part in its sole discretion without your consent and without notice. Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with the law and applicable regulations.
- All vehicles registered with the Company are continuously tracked using mobile technology for security reasons only. It is hereby made expressly clear to you that the Company does not own any vehicle nor it directly or indirectly employs any driver for the vehicles. Vehicles and drivers are all supplied by third parties and the Company disclaims any and all liability(ies) in respect of the drivers and the vehicles alike.
- The Company has the right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. The Company may send regular SMS updates to the mobile numbers registered with it.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions, suggestions, or require to contact us as per these Terms of Service, or wish to make a complaint,you can contact us at:
Address: #22, 2nd Cross, Gnajothinagara,
Thammenahalli, Bengaluru: 560090